Travel is an investment of your time, your money, and your dreams. Don’t leave any of it to chance…
1. Travel agents are there to help you before, during, and after your journey, and look forward to forging a LIFELONG relationship with you and your family.
2. Travel agents are REAL people who are accessible in real life.
3. Travel agents provide you with PEACE OF MIND while you are away, especially during times of emergency or unforeseen travel disruptions. They are able to provide quick turnaround for adjustments to your travel schedules and can efficiently process cancellations if necessary.
4. Travel agents cut through the clutter and misinformation spread on the internet.
5. Travel agents read, understand, and alert you to the fine print especially with cancellation and travel disruption policies.
6. Travel agents are GLOBALLY CONNECTED to people, guides, tours, drivers, hotels, resorts, cruise lines, and airlines around the world. They are on the front lines for access to accurate and complete information from airlines, cruises, and hotels.
7. Travel agents have access to EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS like upgrades, VIP status, and special amenities.
8. Travel agents use the HUMAN TOUCH to design personalized experiences for each unique traveler and create itineraries that match your specific needs.
9. Travel agents study hard to become SPECIALISTS and can connect you to local culture and new experiences creating transformative travel.
10. Travel agents make your dollars travel further.
11. Travel agents are travel EXPERTS and are especially qualified in assembling multi-destination and multi-generational travel.
12. Travel agents are passionate travelers first and foremost, and will apply that passion to your TRAVEL DREAMS!
Need help putting together your bucket-list trip, dream vacation, or winter escape? Email me: email@example.com, and find out about upgrades, special amenities, and VIP service for Herricks Travel American Express/Altour customers.
SMART PHONE SUBSCRIBERS: to view this complete article online and read my previous articles, use this link: uniquefamilytraveler.com.
To become a SUBSCRIBER and receive all of my latest articles right to your inbox, look for the “subscribe to this blog by email” box and then respond to the follow-up email.
For more information on my trip planning services, please click here.
Herricks Travel American Express/Altour